What to do with the user information you provide us
When you enter User Information, you agree that we retain your User Information through us or through the services of a third party company that processes this information on our behalf.
1. Conducting market research, including statistical analysis of the conduct of the user, which may be presented to third parties impersonally and entirely;
2. Send periodic communications to you (including email) regarding specifications, products, services, events, and special offers.
3 - enable us to meet all the requirements imposed on us legally;
We may disclose your User Information to a third party:
1. In order for the third party to send you periodic communications regarding specifications, products, services, events, and special offers on our behalf;
2. If we sell or purchase a business or an asset, in which case we may disclose your user information to the buyer or potential seller of such business or property;
3. In the event that a third party owns all or most of our assets, in this case, your user information that you provide to us will be transferred to us as part of the assets transferred to it;
4. If we need to disclose or share your User Information in order to:
A) comply with legal obligations;
B) protect our rights, property, integrity, customers or other users;
5. We may disclose your user information to any of our companies, wherever they are located in the world and for whatever reason.
6. Access to personal information is limited to our employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information to address. Any person who has access to such information is subject to strict contractual obligations to maintain confidentiality so as to expose them to default in the performance of their disciplinary or termination obligations.
Data required to perform transactions required by you
When we need any data of your own, we will ask you to submit it of your own volition. This information will help us contact you and implement your requests wherever possible. The data provided by you to any third party will not be sold for marketing to its own benefit without your prior and written consent unless it is in the form of collective data used for statistical purposes and research without including any data that may be used to introduce you.
Internet Protocol (IP) address
At any time you visit any website including this website, the host server will record your IP address, the date and time of the visit, the type of Internet browser you use and the URL of any Web site that you refer to this site On the web.
Links to other sites on the Internet
How do we protect personal information?
We maintain physical, technical and regulatory controls to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, alteration and destruction of information. However, web-based sites may not be completely secure and therefore we are not responsible for any unauthorized or unintentional access beyond our control.
Cookies and similar technologies
Most browsers provide instructions on how to reset your browser to reject cookies through the "Help" section of the Toolbar. However, if you reject cookies from our site, many of the features and benefits offered by our site may not work properly.
All marketing messages we send to you will be provided to you in a way to withdraw your approval for marketing in the future. If you'd like to stop receiving promotional material, you can choose not to receive those messages or change your account settings, and your name will be deleted from your marketing lists.
Please be advised that if you cancel your subscription to the Marketing Message Service, you will receive ongoing activation and service messages we send to you about the services or products you have purchased from us and responses to inquiries directed to us, and that we may keep your details on a "blocking list" so that we do not send marketing messages Here in the future.